Revonos and Revonos personnel have received industry recognition through media, publications and speaking engagements.
- November 7 – PPDM Denver Petroleum Data Symposium – “Getting a Handle on Hauling”
- May 30-31 – Data Driven Drilling and Production from Upstream Intelligence, Houston, Tx – http://www.upstreamintel.com/data/
- May 8 2018 – Energy Tech Mashup – We enjoyed meeting a number of people at this event and have already benefitted from these new connections.
- November 2016 – INFORMS Annual Meeting, Nashville, TN. – Network Flow Relxations for Batched Transportation Models
- October 2016 – OSIsoft’s IIOT, Advanced Analytics, and “Big Data” Forum for the Energy Industries – Panel – The Future Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities from IIOT, Advanced Analytics, & Big Data
- October 2016 – OSIsoft’s IIOT, Advanced Analytics, and “Big Data” Forum for the Energy Industries – Keynote – Are You Poised to Capitalize on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)? Best Practices for
Monetizing Operational Assets
- June 2016 – Upstream Intelligence Data Driven Production Conference – Noble Energy Case Study: Production Analysis and Optimization
- October 2015 – OSIsoft Regional User Conference – Use Cases, Quick Wins and the Path to Realizing Value through OSIsoft’s PI Enterprise System
- April 2015 – OSIsoft User Conference – Analytics and Big Data with the PI System – Part 2: Statistical Analytics
- November 2014 – SPE PD2A: Decision-Making and Value Delivery – Optimization Methods for Liquid Inventory and Hauling (Technical Program)
- July 2014 – 20th Conference of the IFORS – Production Analysis and Operations Research at Noble Energy (Technical Program)
- July 2015 Optimization Methods in Liquids Hauling and Inventory
- March 2015 Multicriteria modeling and tradeoff analysis for oil load dispatch and hauling operations at Noble Energy